• 3 cups of strawberries, green leaves removed*
• 4 tbsp red wine vinegar*
• 3 tbsp honey, maple or agave syrup
• A handful of pine nuts
• 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
• A small handful of fresh mint leaves
* Frozen strawberries work well also, simply thaw them out before using.
* Try to use a good quality red wine vinegar if you can, as you can really taste the difference in this dish.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. In a medium sized bowl, toss the strawberries with the red wine vinegar, honey and pine nuts.
3. Pour the strawberries, along with the sauce in to a baking dish.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or so, turning the strawberries with a wooden spoon half way through. Once the strawberries have finished roasting, they should be soft and juicy, not too dry.
5. Leave the strawberries to cool for 5 minutes or so.
6. To serve, divide the strawberries between bowls. Spoon dollops of the yoghurt in and amongst the strawberries, and then sprinkle with the mint leaves.